It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Floorplan!

Is it dorky or obsessive (or both?) that I stayed up so late tonight to finish mapping out my condo's floorplan in Visio? I just couldn't stop until it was finished PERFECTLY. And it all started with trying to send a contractor measurements for counters.... *sigh*

Anyway, take a look! There are a couple areas that are probably not as accurate, but I'd say it's pretty good for not having exact measurements of every room!

3 comments:

  1. hee! i LOVE floorplans, and have made a few myself in visio and i don't even own my own place, so i think your dorkiness is forgiven. very cute! i hope i get to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you decide to put the TV?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no idea where the tv is going... that living room is a bugger...

    ReplyDelete