It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Home Hunt

All of the stars have aligned to open the posibility of  buy my first home. The idea of it is still sinking in. It feels like such an adult thing to do and I think I'm still trying to get used to the fact that, well... I AM an adult and it really isn't such a crazy idea. In actuality, it makes quite a bit of sense!

So now begins the process of not only searching for properties but also prioritizing what criteria is important. It really seems like such an easy thing. Oh, but it is not. Aside from that, looking at houses, condos, townhomes it quite fun! Here are a couple I checked out yesterday that I LOVE!

Please comment and let me know what you think!! :)

Kent House:
BRAND new, amazing layout, open, light, living room spans 2 stories high, large kitchen, awesome master suite, 3 bed/2.5 bath, 2 car garage, close to southcenter mall...

Kent Condo:
(very high ceilings, 2 bed/2 bath, not as great of location, but BRAND new/still building, quiet, close to Southcenter mall)














And just a couple more from the long list to check out soon...

West Seattle:
45th ave. Awesome location, good views, but a little outdated , 2 bed/2 bath




























Capitol Hill:
Yesler Townhome (good location, updated, 2 bed, 2 bath)















23rd Ave Condo (2 bed, 2 bath)












Kirkland:
Condo 1 (1 bedroom, new/updated interior)
















Condo 2: (2 bed, 2 bath, updated interior)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those all look amazing! That little house is adorable! I also like the look of all the condo's, but I'll have to do my research about those locations because I don't really know much about any of those except Kirkland. Really really cool Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO ONE BEDROOMS!! There, now that I've done my roommate duty, I think the Capitol Hill and the Kent ones are my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete