It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Why do we do it???

We've all heard a million times how bad too much sugar is for you, how terrible processed foods are, blah blah.... But we continue to cram it down and stuff ourselves til we're about to burst! It's all in the name of a holiday, right?

Today's suspect: Valentine's swap at work - a spitting image of elementary school.

Exhibit A: The superhero cards stouting "You're a cool cat!" etc... Prepping you up and getting you excited to eat candy!


Exhibit B: Mounds and mounds of various candy. Chocolate, warheads, suckers, Nerds, Wonka Razapplemagic Fun Dips, etc


Now, if only we could have that extremely full, I-think-I-might-vomit feeling BEFORE we eat an entire bag of Heart Shaped candy - then the true culprit could be brought to justice! Until then... *barf*

No comments:

Post a Comment