It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Sunday, May 16, 2010

11 miles!

Honest to god... I never imagined running more than a couple miles, let alone signing up for a half marathon. Over the weekend I hit my highest mileage yet with ELEVEN miles. Granted, I somewhat tricked myself into it considering I missed a turn and what I had intended to be an 8 miler ended up quite a big longer. But I finished it nonetheless and without stopping once! Thanks to my handy Droid app, I’ve been able to track all my runs and I thought it’d be cool to share with you a map of the route and the elevation I climbed. Whew!

1 comment: