It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Big Day!

So I thought I'd get a quick blog in as I take a procrastinator's break from packing. Quite the big day ahead tomorrow with officially closing on my condo (only two days late) and flying to Costa Rica for a week! It's all happened so fast, it's still hard to believe it's all tomorrow!! In hopes to help make it more real, I thought I'd share a picture of the place we'll be staying at in Costa Rica called the Jungle Villa right outside Quepos on the Pacific side of Costa Rica. We'll be here at least three nights (maybe four) and then head to the farm where Sara's (my roomie) sister has been living for the past two years. It'll be quite the experience to help out on the farm, ride horses and of course, eat all the fresh mangoes that are in season! I'm hoping to post blogs along the trip since we should have internet for most of the trip and hopefully include some photos! Keep ya updated!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and congratulations on YOUR condo. Love you and be careful. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living THE life girl. I'm looking at "The List" (on the left) and wondering how many items this trip will allow you to check off... hmm, have fun!

    ReplyDelete