It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Michael Interview

Just thought I would share a video interview of Mr. Famous himself. This is an interview with the Billings Montana News. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like the comment about, "the kids don't know the difference between IFL and NFL, we're all celebrities to them. So, we all have a duty to set a good example." This could be Michael's signature line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael also makes a good role model because he is educated and articulate. I hope that lots of little kids watch that and want to grow up to be just like him!

    ReplyDelete