It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pre-New Year's Resolution

Sadly, it's been approximately nine months since my last blog post. Completely unintentional. So much has happened in this time that I'm making a pre-New Year's resolution to catch up on all the exciting happenings of the last several months. And for kicks, you'll notice a renovated blog design to admire while you're at it!

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come!

A trip to Seabrook, WA...

Flying high over Seattle...

A trip of a lifetime to Peru...

Wedding bliss.....

U2 Concert review....

Washington tour....

And plenty more! Check back as I make good of my pre-New Year's resolution and take you through some awesome travel reviews. So grateful for this year.


Olivia - This first blog post is dedicated to you. Hopefully, I'll revive my blog to its former beauty. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll be watching. I love hearing the stories behind your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored that you dedicated this blog post to me. I will do my best to bug you whenever you haven't been keeping up with your blogging duties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! Thanks for giving me a kick. :)

    ReplyDelete