It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Home Hunt: The Re-evaluated Top 3

After offer #1 and looking at a total of well over 50 or 60 properties in at least 6 very different neighborhoods across the Seattle/Bellevue metropolitan area, I've learned quite a bit! And I'm excited because I had a very successful home hunting tour tonight. Two new places I checked out tonight have now made it to the Top 3! Here's what we've got so far.

#1 - 45th Ave condo near the Alaska Junction (2 bed/2 bath). This one has the best location and by far the best view of the Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and West Seattle. AND it's the only one with 2 baths that fit all my criteria. http://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/4540-45th-Ave-SW-98116/unit-303/home/55882


#2 - Admiral Junction condo off California Ave (2 bed/1 bath). This one feels more like a house w/ a front yard and three of the four walls having windows, has really high ceilings, with VERY nice layout and decorating it is by far the most Move-In-Ready. Location is still AMAZING, I'm just more partial to the Alaska Junction than the Admiral Junction because they've got better restaurants... I know... picky.



#3 - Fauntleroy condo (2 bed/1 bath). This one's advantage is the price all the way, it also has a very nice layout and some very cute features to it. Location is still very good, just not as good as the others.

2 comments:

  1. I like all three of these better than the others you've shown on your blog. And restaurants seriously? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thought - the layout of the second one is sort strange, but think of how little you'd have to do to make it your style. And a front yard is pretty darn cool. And I loved how you waved and laughed at yourself in the mirror. So Jessie.

    ReplyDelete