It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Late Night News

gotta make a late night post for really exciting late night news... from my phone at that and i have no use of caps or exclamation points which really does this a disservice. my offer on the westwood condo is accepted .exclamation points. they did counter but only with silly small things like the escrow account, so everything that really mattered to me like the price, closing costs and the extended closing date are a done deal. yay for not having mortgage and rent in the same month. and yay for becoming a first time home owner. ahhh the adventures of an adventurer..... hehe

1 comment: