It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Offer #3 in the works!

After another round in West Seattle, covering the last of possibilities, offer #3 is in the works. It's the only 2 bed/2 bath left within my price range and criteria. Because the listing price is so low, it leaves me with the ability to update the kitchen and bathroom surfaces (counters, possibly a new stove, back splashes, etc) and spiff it up really nice with paint and all the Jessie-touches necessary. So keep that in mind as you watch the video below. Lots of potential!!! Once these minor updates are made (which will also be really fun!), it'll be a great condo and a great investment.

Here's the listing (last on the list): http://locator.nwmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Locator&PRGNAME=MLSLogin&ARGUMENT=I9xUF6hi%2BAmcF%2B8gU%2BqONiR7nQRTbrvilg3PeSCx1q8%3D&KeyRid=1&Include_Search_Criteria=

Here's the video I took as we toured it tonight:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment