It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Night Tour

The Tuesday night West Seattle tour consists of SEVEN properties. We'll see how these go. For those of you dedicated followers, here is the link to what I'm checking out tonight. There are still others on the "Maybe" list aside from these. Since it changes so frequently, it's hard to keep a list updated!

Update on last property post: #1 is out, #2 is out unless they dramatically drop the price, #3 is still in the running (I'm seeing another unit in the same building tonight).

Send good vibes!

http://locator.nwmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Locator&PRGNAME=MLSLogin&ARGUMENT=I9xUF6hi%2BAmcF%2B8gU%2BqONiR7nQRTbrvilg3PeSCx1q8%3D&KeyRid=1&Include_Search_Criteria=

1 comment: