It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Costa Rica - Day 1

Once we had survived the long journey to Costa Rica, the first moment of relaxation made it all very worth while. We spent the first half of the first day lounging around the Jungle Villa (otherwise known as a piece of heaven).

This is officially the best seat in the house....
The hammock overlooked the Pacific Ocean, the jungle and a small island off in the distance. We then started the long hike down from the Jungle Villa to the beach near Manuel Antonio National Park to work on the tan. :) TO the beach wasn't bad, back from the beach was a completely different story drenched with sweat.



By day 1, it was easily confirmed that Costa Rica is by far one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment