It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

UW Certificate - Check!

Just a bit of exciting news to announce. The checking of another List Item --- to get my University of Washington, Foster School of Business Marketing Management Certificate!! After a year of classes, I've finally completed it and just received the diploma in the mail the other day. The graduation ceremony is tomorrow (Thursday 6/17) but I will likely not be in attendance - just seems silly to sit through a graduation ceremony at this point and life is currently keeping me really busy!


The program included three classes - the last being a practicum where we worked in groups with a local business (A&H Pharmacy, a great family owned Pharmacy/Home Medical Equipment/Pharmaceutical Services business). It went amazing and was such a good experience helping a small, local business develop a customized marketing strategy. Here is some of what the President had to say:

It was good to have a group of enthusiastic marketers look at where we are and show us the possibilities of where we could be. We unanimously thought the project was a wonderful success. Our satisfaction with the project partly comes from seeing 6 people dedicated, curious, and enthused to move our operations to a higher level. That type of positive energy is contagious and I think we got it!
Excited to have had the experience, to continue to grow, and to help a local family owned company along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment