It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Bit of Inspiration

One of THE best quotes of all time.... are you ready to be inspired???
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do." - Mark Twain
I try to remind myself of this as often as I can (or rather, as often as I remember...). And usually, it's the things that are hardest to do that you probably need to do the most. Picture the 90 year old version of yourself and ask, "Would I wish I would've done it while I could?" Whatever it may be, so often people make themselves victims in their own lives and believe they can't do anything to change it. And it's so WRONG! You really do need to "dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you'll die tomorrow." What is it that you fear to do? Why don't you do it? What's stopping you from LIVING???


I’ll leave you with some equally inspirational quotes to chew on...
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think." - Benjamin Disrraeli
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." - Larry Wilson
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment