It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Monday, January 18, 2010

The Eye Twitch Uncovered.

After approximately two weeks of a left eye twitch, I believe I have discovered the source! Ha! In hopes to help out anyone who may have this same, uncontrollable and absolutely irritating issue: there IS an answer. More SLEEP!!! Mine is triggered by looking at a computer screen. Which is quite unfortunate since that is what I do all day, every day of the week. But getting around 8 hours of sleep a night seems to keep it at bay.

There. I know you all were very concerned. Now comes the challenge of getting 8 hours of sleep... or 7... or 6...




No comments:

Post a Comment