It's important to live life to its fullest. So I've created this blog to keep track of "my list" and blog about my personal adventures - as trivial or as extravagant as they may be! Inevitably, the list will continue to grow as I think of crazy things I'd like to do. I plan to document it along the way, camera by my side, and hope you'll join me in enjoying the (small and big) adventures in life!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scenic Beach. Literally.

This weekend I ventured across the Puget Sound to Silverdale, WA on the outdated but trusty Washington State Ferry system. The Liver Bean and I visited Scenic Beach this morning and what a scene it was! The sun peaked out and the temp was great (for the Northwest in January, that is). The pebble and oyster shell covered beach looked out over the peaceful Hood Canal water and the cloud covered Olympic Mountains. Definitely recommended!

View of the Hood Canal and the Olympics coverd with clouds:



Liv & I on Scenic Beach:

Awesome tree in Scenic Beach Park:
An ocean of millions and millions of oyster shells:

1 comment:

  1. That is certainly a pretty view of Hood Canal and a lot of oyster shells!

    ReplyDelete